Author Topic: If you have a problem with me...  (Read 10784 times)

Offline Matthew

• Platinum
    • Globalgamers.de
Re: If you have a problem with me...
« Reply #30 on: May 06, 2011, 09:28:17 PM »
Bring powerups back soley for ScyPhi :P

Offline VANGUARD

• Platinum
« Reply #31 on: May 06, 2011, 09:40:07 PM »
OK, now I know what we should do next!

Add a Facebook 'Like' Button for each comment on the forum! That would be awesome! lol  ;D

Now seriously, I also think the karma system is really not neccesary at all, so we're better this way.
(although I must admit I was a bit used to power-up some users here, like Vanguard and Scyphi lol)

yeah, it was fun at times to give a powerup to some people. it was also fun getting them  ;D but I think in the end, I don't need any.

Just be glad the powerdown are well, down so to speak. I'd be giving almost everyone a powerdown for not saying happy birthday to me. (..what? what was that? it's possible not everyone was on? what sort of excuse is that?)

I'm just having fun. I am off to bed now though,

Offline Alieo

• Formerly "Texace12"
  • Platinum
  • Former undertaker; current overtaker.
« Reply #32 on: May 06, 2011, 10:10:15 PM »
@IHateHackers... AHH! You made my brain hiccup with stupidity! By spelling Scyphi's name as "ScyPhi" I question myself with the pronunciation of his name! All this time, in my head, I've been saying, "SKIFFY!" IS IT REALLY PRONOUNCED, "SCI-FI" ????????????????????????????????

IF SO! ME FEELS LIKE THE THREE-PEAT MATH STUDENT HE IS!!!!
I like to think I have a Descent taste of music.

Offline Matthew

• Platinum
    • Globalgamers.de
« Reply #33 on: May 06, 2011, 11:13:33 PM »
@IHateHackers... AHH! You made my brain hiccup with stupidity! By spelling Scyphi's name as "ScyPhi" I question myself with the pronunciation of his name! All this time, in my head, I've been saying, "SKIFFY!" IS IT REALLY PRONOUNCED, "SCI-FI" ????????????????????????????????

Yeah, it is pronounced "Sci-Fi". You just made my night dude. Thanks  ;D

Offline Kaiaatzl

• An unusual choice for ship's cat
  • Platinum
  • beware of ounce
« Reply #34 on: May 07, 2011, 05:30:32 AM »

Does it really matter how it's pronounced vs how you think it?  It's kind of a made up word.

Offline VANGUARD

• Platinum
« Reply #35 on: May 07, 2011, 06:12:50 AM »
i was told it wasn't. google it, it appears to be a word.

Offline Scyphi

• Purple Heart
  • TechPro Jr.
« Reply #36 on: May 07, 2011, 07:11:22 AM »
It IS literally a real word, but I did not know this when I made it my username, so in this case it really doesn't matter. Besides, if we went with the word's actual definition, it wouldn't make any sense as a username.

Either way, though, it IS pronounced like "sci-fi" (even the real word) and was meant as a play on the term. :P
"I thought I had a great idea, but it never really took off. In fact, it didn't even get on the runway. I guess you could say it exploded in the hanger." -Calvin and Hobbes
Check out my deviantART

Offline Alieo

• Formerly "Texace12"
  • Platinum
  • Former undertaker; current overtaker.
« Reply #37 on: May 07, 2011, 08:36:40 AM »
Hmmm... it's the plural form of scyphus which means cup or communion chalice. Hmm... can I call you "Double Cup"? j/k LOL that was stupid.
I like to think I have a Descent taste of music.

An Error Has Occurred!

Cannot create references to/from string offsets