Author Topic: Earth Hour  (Read 2227 times)

Offline Kaiaatzl

• An unusual choice for ship's cat
  • Platinum
  • beware of ounce
Earth Hour
« on: March 26, 2011, 06:41:23 PM »
What did you do?  Did you know about it?
I wanted to turn off everything in the house and have everyone go for a walk together, but everyone else except Xaihyv wanted to watch TV.  So Xaihyv and I turned off everything except for the TVs and then sat in the living room and read the newspaper and told each other jokes.

Did anyone do anything that was actually exciting?  (Like going outside maybe :P).

Offline NUMBERZero

• PDPM
  • Platinum
  • The Flight Pattern Reader
    • YouTube
Re: Earth Hour
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2011, 08:12:27 PM »
?? Earth Hour

IDK what that is, but I'll just tell you my day.

Mowed the lawn this morning while my mom held a garage sale.

Went to drop off the dog at a kennel. Oh my God you should have seen him. He was jumping around and making noises while checking in at the front desk, but as soon as the handeler took ahold of his leash, he froze and did not say a word. He just stared at me and his eyes became all red and bloodshot. It clicked in his mind. "Oh my God. They are really leaving me..." He was about to really cry if only he had tear ducts. I have never seen a dog's eyes turn that red, that fast, for any other reason.

And then I went to my neighbor's wife's service at a funeral home.

Then we went to wally-world to buy a DVD player that lasts 7.5 hours for our 7 hour plane ride.

Then we went home and packed.

Then I started balling on Descent 3 in Damage against the dreaded Fiend in his gorram tank. I haven't played in a month, but I certainly haven't lost my touch. Infact, I'm better than before. (I have noticed that if I go away from something for a week or more, I can come back playing better.)

And now, I'm lying in bed and I can't go to sleep eventhough I am waking up at 5:40 in 4 hours and 48 minutes.
"I hate not being able to move in three dimensions. Cramps my style." -Cpt. Jack "Heartbreak One" Bartlett (Ace Combat 5)

Offline Kaiaatzl

• An unusual choice for ship's cat
  • Platinum
  • beware of ounce
Re: Earth Hour
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2011, 09:00:28 PM »
I almost joined that game in Damage but... SNL started :P.

An Error Has Occurred!

Cannot create references to/from string offsets