Author Topic: Request: picture of Dravis's face  (Read 2568 times)

Offline NUMBERZero

• PDPM
  • Platinum
  • The Flight Pattern Reader
    • YouTube
Request: picture of Dravis's face
« on: January 05, 2011, 06:18:43 PM »
I need a picture of Dravis's face from Descent 3 to photoshop into another picture.

I can't get one myslef since D3 doesn't play the videos for me ever since I got the nocd patch and the only videos on youtube are CRAP QUALITY. Could someone get a picture please?

(Actually, a bonus for yourself would be to record all of the cutscenes from D3 and post them on YouTube with higher quality)
"I hate not being able to move in three dimensions. Cramps my style." -Cpt. Jack "Heartbreak One" Bartlett (Ace Combat 5)

Offline Matthew

• Platinum
    • Globalgamers.de
Re: Request: picture of Dravis's face
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2011, 07:09:52 PM »
Quality : D3 cutscene :: White : Black

Offline Scyphi

• Purple Heart
  • TechPro Jr.
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2011, 06:26:38 AM »
Well, as luck would have it, I happen to have a bunch of old POTD's from PD.com's archives that I had collected and filed away, and there happen to be two that show Dravis's head. Of the two, the attached pic had the higher quality.

My only concerns for you after that is that it didn't matter which pic I used, both are from the final movie and have Dravis's head shrouded in mist, a potential problem if you're planning to Photoshop it to another pic. :-\
"I thought I had a great idea, but it never really took off. In fact, it didn't even get on the runway. I guess you could say it exploded in the hanger." -Calvin and Hobbes
Check out my deviantART

Offline Alieo

• Formerly "Texace12"
  • Platinum
  • Former undertaker; current overtaker.
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2011, 06:37:33 PM »
Isn't there a clear shot of his face in the Vertigo briefings? I don't really remember.
I like to think I have a Descent taste of music.

Offline Sapphirus

• Gold
  • The Aura is with me!
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2011, 06:48:32 PM »
Isn't there a clear shot of his face in the Vertigo briefings? I don't really remember.

Yes there is, but it's a bit pixely
Please respect my social media privacy (facebook, steam, twitter)

An Error Has Occurred!

Cannot create references to/from string offsets