Author Topic: Hello Everyone!!  (Read 2434 times)

Offline BlueDolphin

• Silver
Hello Everyone!!
« on: June 07, 2014, 07:10:57 PM »
Hello there everyone!! I am new to this site and I came here because someone very special to me invited me to check it out. I met this wonderful person on a dating site and decided to say hello. Things are going great with us and he is absolutely wonderful!! As you probably know already, the one I am talking about is Vanguard  :) Yes, it's true, I am hoping to move where Vanguard is so that we can be together. Once again, hello! I look forward to learning more about this community.

~BlueDolphin  :D

Offline Kaiaatzl

• An unusual choice for ship's cat
  • Platinum
  • beware of ounce
Re: Hello Everyone!!
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2014, 04:57:59 AM »
Greetings mammal! ;D
Seriously though, it's great to hear about you two.  Has Vanguard got you into the game or just the forum? :P  Either way you're welcome here.

Offline BlueDolphin

• Silver
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2014, 06:27:21 PM »
Hello Kaiaatzel, so far Vanguard has just introduced me to the forum and I find it to be quite interesting.  :) Thanks for the warm welcome!

~BlueDolphin

Offline VANGUARD

• Platinum
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2014, 07:21:03 PM »
Well hello there stranger  ;) I "suppose" I can welcome you to PlanetDescent.....Welcome to Planet Descent!  :D

If I can, I may get my hands on Descent again. Descent 3 online was a blast! I believe you said you like some of the music. Some on here do remixes.

Offline -<WillyP>-

• Lt. Commander
  • Purple Heart
  • I can haz personal text?
    • My photo gallery
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2014, 11:19:48 AM »
Welcome to Planet Descent, we are glad to have you here!
Smart people look like crazy people to stupid people.

Offline BlueDolphin

• Silver
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2014, 06:24:21 PM »
WillyP, thank you for the warm welcome! This is quite an interesting place. Hey Vanguard!! So, you "suppose" you can welcome me huh? ;) Well thank you for the invite! Yes, there is a lot of music from Descent that I love! :)

An Error Has Occurred!

Cannot create references to/from string offsets