Author Topic: I'm back!  (Read 2215 times)

Offline Kd527

• Silver
I'm back!
« on: March 31, 2014, 06:03:53 PM »
Hey y'all, it's been a while, but I'm back in the PD community. I just discovered the other day that PD moved here after being shut down at the .com domain. I probably last posted back there a few years ago before I got too busy with college at Franciscan University of Steubenville. (Shameless plug.) For anyone who cares, I graduated and now I work as a flight instructor teaching people how to fly and building my hours in the process. I should have enough flight time by next year to work for an airline.

Anyway, just thought I'd say hi. I'm pleased that the PD community didn't die. I probably won't be incredibly active here, but will be around from time to time. :)

See y'all in the mines!
Daniel

Offline -<WillyP>-

• Lt. Commander
  • Purple Heart
  • I can haz personal text?
    • My photo gallery
Re: I'm back!
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2014, 03:47:49 AM »
Welcome Back!
Smart people look like crazy people to stupid people.

Offline Kaiaatzl

• An unusual choice for ship's cat
  • Platinum
  • beware of ounce
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2014, 04:33:15 AM »
Hello stranger.
If you say you're back I'll believe you :P.

Offline Scyphi

• Purple Heart
  • TechPro Jr.
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2014, 06:43:53 AM »
When finding this thread, it said that Kaiaatzel was the last one posted, and when taking that with the thread's title, for a fleeting moment there I was thinking "Wait, Kai's back? From what? I didn't think he had left at all!" :P

Apologies to Kai for mistakenly thinking he had "left" and I hadn't noticed. ::)

But warm welcomes for Kd527! Welcome back to PD. :D
"I thought I had a great idea, but it never really took off. In fact, it didn't even get on the runway. I guess you could say it exploded in the hanger." -Calvin and Hobbes
Check out my deviantART

Offline Kd527

• Silver
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2014, 05:24:20 PM »
Haha  thanks. Good to be back.

An Error Has Occurred!

Cannot create references to/from string offsets